Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
homework help please?
1The program will prompt the user for three different length words and print out the longest, shortest, and all three words sorted from longest to shortest.
• Prompt the user to enter three different length words and read them in.
• Print the longest word of the three.
• Print the shortest word of the three.
• Print the words sorted from longest to shortest.
• Make sure the output format matches the sample run below.
Here is a sample run using 'Name is David' as the three words::
Enter 3 different length words:
Shortest word: is
Longest word: David
Sorted from longest to shortest: David Name is
in c please!
- BigELv 72 months ago
Typically we will correct or suggest, not write the whole thing. That is called a contract programmer. Start it, prompt for 3 words and read them in a structure or variables.