Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Jan asked in TravelAustraliaOther - Australia · 2 months ago

All English grammar courses are locked out to me, what are my options?

I am a person who was denied my literacy/numeracy  indoctrination in my early school needs because of a biased teacher. Because of such inactions, future teachers had denied me this formal process in my school years while adult schools have locked out such courses to me!  If they’re not using some sort of assessment to single me out from taking grammar courses, they say crap about the introductory of the English grammar being for military use and then just move me up a level that assumes you already have the English grammar indoctrination.. this is total BS. 

I am currently working but I want to return to study to correct the MASSIVE  mistake teachers from a crappy  school had done. I was taught how to read and write, but not the envious grammar which is supposed to supercharge my comprehension skills. 

I am sick and tired of looking and talking like a moron!  I am an intelligent person who deserves better than this.

Favorite Answer

You won't be rewarded for intelligence in Australia.

ich diese comprende nicht

read good literature. the grammar will rub off onto you...

• Really? Let alone I can't handle putting a clear sentence together and yes I failed school miserably. Get a grip on yourself Jan or Yoshi, cos soon English languages will be a thing of a past. Learn Chinese instead.

• arther

ignorance can not be over come failure to educate yourself from that day forward can not be blamed on someone else. You could be over coming this illness but you are crying about something no one else cares about which is only bringing you down.

Start reading books about the subject?

• Squid

There are thousands of online courses available open to anyone.