? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why are liberals planning to ban guns again?

They tried the exact same thing under HUSSEIN 0bama and FAILED

• ?

They aren't.

But it will be a boon to gun/ammo manufacturers, distributors, and resellers - because scared little right-wingers will be running out and snatching up all the guns and ammo they can (like they did when Obama was president - but he didn't try to take away a single gun).

'HURRR THEY'RE COMIN FOR YER GUNSSS HURRR!!!' is the rallying cry of the desperate right-wing politician.

• Jeff S

Just more rightwing LIES!

Where's the PROOF liberals are going to ban guns?

Oh I forgot we AREN'T supposed to doubt the People lying to American people for decades!

• Steve

AZ banned me from driving my dragster on the roads, so I guess that means they want to ban all cars. 

reagan had the assault weapon ban . congress should have never let it expire . 

50 years of the same bogus talking points. You people are boring me now.

Are you working for Remington or the NRA?

Because Trump banned bump stocks and no republicans made a peep. So they must be ok with it. 

• Kathy

There is so much gun violence going on.