Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 2 months ago

How can i track my package in customs? ?

I have a parcel from US and upon inquiry at USPS, it says that the package arrived here last January 20. The post office says that the series of the tracking number is for customs. But until now I have not received any notice from customs. How can I track my package? The sender says that since the package is already in the Philippines, they cannot do anything about it. Please help. Thank you 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You don't. Customs usually has maximum holding period and releases the package when they are done with it. Unless the carrier you chose automatically applies the duty on your parcel, it's unlikely to get out of customs fast. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Its not trackable after customs.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

"The sender says that since the package is already in the Philippines, they cannot do anything about it."

Correct.   USPS doesn't deliver mail outside the USA (except to US military posts).  When mail enters another country, it enters that country's postal system and USPS can no longer track it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.