Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 2 months ago

How can i track my package in customs? ?

I have a parcel from US and upon inquiry at USPS, it says that the package arrived here last January 20. The post office says that the series of the tracking number is for customs. But until now I have not received any notice from customs. How can I track my package? The sender says that since the package is already in the Philippines, they cannot do anything about it. Please help. Thank you 

You don't. Customs usually has maximum holding period and releases the package when they are done with it. Unless the carrier you chose automatically applies the duty on your parcel, it's unlikely to get out of customs fast. 

Its not trackable after customs.

"The sender says that since the package is already in the Philippines, they cannot do anything about it."

Correct.   USPS doesn't deliver mail outside the USA (except to US military posts).  When mail enters another country, it enters that country's postal system and USPS can no longer track it.