Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 2 months ago

Are there IT security experts who evaluate coding for vulnerabilities?

I have been working on creating my own business website and complimentary mobile app--something that troubles me is that I constantly learn about some new way that hackers can exploit coding and either execute malicious commands, take over your system, or access your database and steal information.

I have been trying to Google around to find security experts who can evaluate coding and point out possible vulnerabilities, but I am only finding people who come on site to evaluate network security.

Are there any such consultants who provide such a service?

• ?

there are code optimizers out there, but it is a very niche and often expensive service, and they usually work either in-person, or require payment upfront.

if you're on a budget, you might check fiverr. plenty of tech "pros" trying to make a name on there.

t's typically a joint effort by security staff, development and operations teams, who determine the most effective path for remediation or mitigation of each vulnerability. Specific remediation steps might include: Introduction of new security procedures