Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Do you think it’s fair that my girlfriend wants to use a vibrator but I can’t watch porn?

I’m not a fan of the vibrator especially since she cums in seconds using it while it’ll be a few minutes with my hands but I don’t want to make it a big deal even though I already brought it up. She almost threw it away until I told her she could keep using it. I admit I was insecure and I’m working on it but the porn thing is where I’m confused. It’s long distance by the way. If she can rely at times on a machine why can’t I rely on visuals?

Favorite Answer

No equivalence, dear. She's fantasizing in her head while she uses that vibrator. You're looking at other women.

And a fair number of women can't achieve orgasm WITHOUT something like a vibrator.

Personally, I don't have any problem with porn used judiciously.  However, if you really need it for masturbation, if you can't come up with your own, creative sexual fantasies, you may be developing a real problem, and your girlfriend is right to be concerned.

I make fun of porn stars 

• donnie

No get out of that relationship 

• T J

If she is controlling you with watching porn, break up, its only the beginning of the control over you.

Personally, I think it’s incredibly controlling for someone to tell their significant other that they can’t watch porn. You should be asking yourself why you are with someone who wants to control your private time. 

• Audrey

No. That is not fair!