Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

QAnon interests Dems/Libs more than Repubs/Cons according to the best available sources. Yet libs still insist it's a conservative thing...?

...despite all evidence to the contrary. 

-

What drives libs to create a false "reality" on this?

-

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/03/30/q...

-

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/11/16/5...

Jeff S -- I can order all the Trump and QAnon gear I want, right now. I can also order DNC, Biden, Harris hats, shirts, signs and banners. 

As the old saying goes: Just because a mouse lives in a cookie jar, doesn't make him a cookie. 

"Answered it last time". No. You really didn't. You posted a falsehood disguised as an answer. Then you failed to read this question and posted nothing of relevance. The question, here, is: Why do libs create a false reality? Where did you address that in your 'answer'? You desperately cling to explanations that leave you with a good feeling, convincing yourself you have it right and are doing your part. In fact, everything you seem to believe is a fabrication w/ no basis in reality.

Don't you remember that you all voted a Q supporter in the Rep. Greene?  the off the wall believer of all conspiracy theories, who is also a child abuser as shown in her harassment of a teenager who was a victim of school shooting.  She is all for guns in schools, was removed from all of her committees because of her delusions.  It is when Q accuses democrats of being child abusers and murderers when they conveniently ignore the fact that it is Trump who molested young teenagers in his so called modeling agencies and had them parade in front of his perverted cronies at Maralago.  You are as demented as Q is, and how many predictions by Q that never happened does it take for you to stop believing in this beaten conspiracy.  Enough with beating a dead horse already Q is dead.

I answered this question the last time you posted it.  Why didn't you read it?  We "follow" QAnon the same way we "followed" Limbaugh....to keep tabs on what enemies of the U.S. are up to. We don't believe any of it, anymore than we believed a word Limbaugh said.  Your question is answered.  Again.

• Jeff S

Because Trumpturds at the US Capitol on January 6th were wearing Qanon gear!

True enough.

I'm a Con.  In the circles I travel in, and in all the Conservative news outlets and websites I view, they never cover QAnon.

If I wanted to know what QAnon was up to, I'd tune in CNN, not Fox News.