Should Donald Trump pick Marjorie Trailer Greene as his VP running mate in 2024?

Favorite Answer

Absolutely. The King and Queen of Lies, Conspiracy Theories, Racism, Hate speech, White Ethno-Nationalism, and Autocracy.  They would make the perfect running mates for the GOP to finally destroy American democracy and its republic and create whatever hellscape their idiot followers think the "leftist Antifa BLM" are actually trying to prevent.

ANTIFA is short for ANTI-FASCIST, by the way. So any of you QANON believers or GOP politicians or followers that think Antifa is some kind of hate group, you either like fascism, or don't know what the **** it is.  And BLM has NEVER come close to even conceiving of storming the Capitol in D.C. and calling to hang the V.P.

Everyone who supports Trump, or Qanon, or the Jan. 6th insurrection is a traitor.  Patriots don't invade the capitol.  Not because a lying demagogue persudaded them to, regardless of his office.  Not because they want a valid election to be something different.  Definitely not without any proof that the election was "stolen".

Everyone who believes Trump or Greene chooses to believe lies without looking for proof.  They hear what they want to and hate what they want to.  If you Trump followers don't start checking and denouncing Trump's lies, you're going to destroy America, because you're not Patriots.  You never saw or cared that Trump ripped off MAGA from Reagan.  You never saw or cared that Reagan got **** done, and Trump let McConnell and Stephen Miller run the country while he lied to you at every turn.

Anyone who would vote for Trump or Greene is a traitor.  Trump directed the Jan 6th assault on the U.S. Capitol, and Greene has been calling for it prior and ever since.

If the GOP wants to continue destroying this nation (which they apparently do,) then you have your perfect GOP running mates.

I honestly hope most "conservatives" regain their senses and dislodge themselves from the cult of Trump and the modern "Tea party" long before 2024.  If not, armageddon awaits, because Trump is the antichrist.

Hopefully, he will be in jail by then.  There is a reason he sued to keep his tax records out of the hands of the Southern District of New York.

Then we can find out who controls that space laser. Can anyone buy one? 

I love her but no. I believe what she says but she needs to step back for a while.  I don’t think she should be his running mate. I would love to see Jim Jordan Vernon Jones Josh Hawley  or Ted Cruz. I love Lindsey Graham but I’m afraid he’s a little too old.  I do believe that Trump will win and needs to make sure that Donald Jr is well trained and be a mentor for the next election. Then Eric Ivanka Tiffany and Barron. That’s the next 48 years.  Can you imagine how great America will be ?  Make America greater and greater  🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

Both of those horrible people belong inside of a prison cell.

That would be a dream team !  Trump/MTG 2024

Trailer Green is the color of my neighbors Jeep!

You are seeing this prediction here first! If republicans again make the mistake of choosing Trump for the republican nomination in 2024, they will lose again!

I think the two of them should start up a third party, they can call it the Corrupt Racist Ahole Party, or CRAP for short.

What’s he running for ? To stay outta prison??

REPUBLICANS ARE TRASH PARTY AND TRUMP MADE IT THAT WAY

U IDIOTS!!! TRUMP WAS SENT BY THE CLINTONS TO KILL GOP AND HE DID JUST THAT

THIS IS WHY MAGAS ARE DUMBER THAN DIRT

How about Ron Desantis?