? asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

How'd you feel if your job was to do nothing and you got paid a lot for it?

day 17, I am loosing my fecking mind! Ahhh jezz its totally worn off and got to the point I am calling them up asking them if they can send me out to work. Essentially I'm on call out from 7am to midnight, gets paid hourly and logged about 3 hours of work last week. Absolutely nuts! I am trapped, how on earth can I be complaining? Today I watched Braveheart, played Fotnite and read into the wild.  

Yah! I know I do! I am moaning/whining about this and I think to myself, why? Just doing feel right, I feel absolutely terrible. Not only this I sent an email to the company saying "this is pathetic, you are paying me to do nothing please just send me out" and got a reply along the lines of "do you want this job or not" ahhhh! This company makes so much money anyways why am I complaining??

There is no reason you can't do something worthwhile with your time, like learn a new trade or skill or something that might get you a better job.

• Sandy

tell us what your company does? we want your job!! tell us, tell us, tell us!

Are u actually whining about having too much free time?  Sheesh.  Get over it mate.