Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

How'd you feel if your job was to do nothing and you got paid a lot for it?

day 17, I am loosing my fecking mind! Ahhh jezz its totally worn off and got to the point I am calling them up asking them if they can send me out to work. Essentially I'm on call out from 7am to midnight, gets paid hourly and logged about 3 hours of work last week. Absolutely nuts! I am trapped, how on earth can I be complaining? Today I watched Braveheart, played Fotnite and read into the wild.  

Update:

Yah! I know I do! I am moaning/whining about this and I think to myself, why? Just doing feel right, I feel absolutely terrible. Not only this I sent an email to the company saying "this is pathetic, you are paying me to do nothing please just send me out" and got a reply along the lines of "do you want this job or not" ahhhh! This company makes so much money anyways why am I complaining??

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

There is no reason you can't do something worthwhile with your time, like learn a new trade or skill or something that might get you a better job.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

tell us what your company does? we want your job!! tell us, tell us, tell us!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Are u actually whining about having too much free time?  Sheesh.  Get over it mate. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.