Is Candy Floss edible😉?

Favorite Answer

Recon if any critter tried to take a bite outta me they would have to spit their loose teeth out, one at a time.  No one messes with Sheriff Flossie!! 😠

Ask any carnival worker. 

🤔😏😲🤭

• RR

Candy floss is very sweet...

If she's UNDER age?....... Flossie WILL get YOU a POST office GLOSSIE!!!........😂😂😂😂

Oh,it's the same thing as cotton candy?OK,No,then.

I used to get more on my face than in my mouth Barney.

That's what she said.  *wah wah wah!!*

Source(s): LAUGHING BOY!! I think I saw that guy on Beavis & Butthead! :D

We use to have candy floss from machines in the UK. You just waited whilst they twiddled the stick round and collected more and more around it.  Now though, you have to buy it already wrapped. Some EU law that came in a few years ago.

Yes😉.