Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

m asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Is anyone else who voted for Biden regretting it?

I voted for Biden, but now am really starting to regret it. I don’t like the way that they’re letting children who merely identify as the opposite gender to use restrooms (and the whole wider issue of trans in sports etc...), I was appalled at his passing off Chinese government treatment of Uighurs as “cultural norms” and just his general manners - he is starting to struggle putting together simple sentences.

I voted for him in the hope of healing pas divisions and unifying this nation, but so far he is not doing a very good job. 

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Unfortunately I reside in the bluest state in the country & cannot find 1 person that will admit that they voted for Biden.  They all regret it but now they own it.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

At this point, Anyone that would automatically vote for Biden in 2024 are merely deluded, low IQ voters, who probably haven't had an original thought in Years. Biden may turn out to be a great president, or he may not make it 4 years, OR a myriad of other things may happen, like He is Impeached for colluding with China, or he took payoffs with Hunter from them, or, or, or...

• 2 months ago

As long as the other choice is republican. I will continue to vote for a democrat.

• 2 months ago

Supposedly, 1 of every 6 who voted for Biden would not have if they had known about the investigations into Hunter and Joe's business activity (meaning selling access) hat was hidden by the media.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

how does a russian GRU troll vote in our election ? 

• 2 months ago

Except he didn't pass off the treatment of the Uighurs.  He said there would be reprecussions for human rights violations in China.  He was talking about how leaders must follow cultural norms in order to lead. Maybe you should go with what he actually said not what right wing propaganda says.

"Well, there will be repercussions for China, and he knows that. What I’m doing is making clear that we are going to reassert our role as spokespersons for human rights at the UN and other agencies that have an impact on their attitudes. China is trying very hard to become the world leader, and to get that moniker and to be able to do that, they have to gain the confidence of other countries. And as long as they are engaged in activity that is contrary to basic human rights, it’s gonna be hard for them to do that.”"

"the idea I’m not going to speak out against what he’s doing in Hong Kong, what he’s doing with the Uighurs in western mountains of China, and Taiwan, trying to end the One China policy by making it forceful … I said, and, by the, he said, he – he gets it. Culturally there are different norms that each country and their leaders are expected to follow.”

• 2 months ago

You are an idiot if you think Biden is in charge of bathrooms.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He is not a orange Jesus

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You should have voted for The Donald.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No one believes you, kid.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.