Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 1 month ago

Why are some people willing to help me when they don't allow me to help or reimburse them?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Maybe it is a pay it forward issue...like someone else helped them in the past...so they help you now.  Lean on the Lord means you say Lord help me and then you tell everyone what you need help with.  Your job is to tell people what you need help with, it is the test of the other person to help you or fail.  If you want to pay back others...Pay it forward....help someone else when you can.  everyone needs good Karma these days

• 1 month ago

These folks are the ones who know how good it feels to help, to put someone else first, meet their needs above your own. These folks are the ones who know that anything they give, no matter if its material or of ones self, that it will come back 100 fold. Its important to allow people to help, to let others know you have a need so that they have an opportunity to bless you. This is important to learn because it teaches humility, encourages selflessness, love, love in action. Helping others is what Jesus taught. For us to put others and their needs first, and that we are not to worry because He has your needs met. The Christians like myself knows where are provisions come from, divine intervention on a minute by minute, daily bases. He tells us not to worry, Matthew 6:24-34, especially 30-34. I use to feel like I needed to pay back folks that helped me or gave me something. I don't deny there giving any more.

Source(s): Experience
  • 1 month ago

They are kind people, and want you to understand that kindness doesn't require any type of payment.  You can always pay it forward by being kind to others in need.  That type of thinking makes this a better world!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.