Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

jews why do not you believe in Jesus?

who is for you the Messiah? I do not hate you, but I do not understand why do you not believe in Jesus, I am a catholic

sorry for  my english

Favorite Answer

I'm not Jewish, but in this case will speak on their behalf:

There are no Jewish texts recording this messiah known as Jesus and if he existed there would be. Jesus was purportedly of Jewish origin, so they most certainly would have observed this amazing person turning water into wine, ascending to Heaven, feeding a throng of people on one fish and loaf of bread. They also would have noticed him walking on water.

The lack of Jewish documentation of this supposed prophet tells me, that he absolutely did not exist. 

The Roman Catholics have created this character. This occurred when the Emperor Constantine came to power. He wanted to unite all of the scattered religious faiths into one. 

I think the main purpose of this, was when the Roman army defeated an enemy they could tell them which religion to worship. That's speculative of course, but makes sense.

I don't my self .  I don't believe in heaven I don't believe in hell I don't believe that there is any kind of afterlife . I think that Christianity was invented by Paul in his literally the thing for idiot because that is what the Bible says it is . I also don't have anybody can believe in the second coming man Jesus Christ supposedly told his disciples that it would be in their time . that's according to the Gospels .  if I was to believe in a god it would have to be one that is absent from the lives of ordinary people it is one that does not care it is only a creative force of life itself . let me resend that the Bible says if you are average intelligence you will not believe what's in the Bible .

Read the link that EddieJ provided. It will explain...

And for me...my reason is that I don’t like Jesus and Paul and want no part of them. And having been on this site for a while, I don’t like Christians and want nothing to do with them. 

Source(s): I’m proudly and happily Jewish

Because he was an heretic that preached Universalism with the Gentiles and attemped to merge Judaism with Paganism.

Messianic Jews do and they have great food at their meetings but got scared when they were preaching Revelation so had to go to a different church. Silly me I put meat in the Spaghetti sauce and it was against the dietary rules but they were kind enough to share it with the local shelter. It was the best spaghetti sauce I ever made and forgive me for bragging. 

• EddieJ

Let's see if this link works:

http://www.aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html