Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 2 months ago

How do I get my grades up?

I am currently in my first year at sixth form college studying uniformed protective services. So far we have had 3 assignments and I have only been able to achieve a pass and my target grade is a merit. How do I get this up? My parents are really mad at me. 

Study more. Take better notes.

• drip

You get your grades up by

Going to all classes

Doing all the work

Handing in work on time.

You got to be doing the work. Do you not understand the material?  Are you seeking help? 

Are you asking other students s for help.

Do you make school your priority? 

Make a schedule.  What needs to get done each week and each day. 

Go ahead and plan in time for playing video games or TV, but keep it to the schedule time.

the usual problem is failure to study sufficiently.  you likely need to READ a lot more in the field of study