Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 2 months ago

Do you buy those big packs of mushrooms and stew them down with a little olive oil, salt, pepper, and then eat them?

• GF
    Favorite Answer

No, I don't. I don't cook stuff like that. I can broil chicken thighs, spaghetti from a box, rice in rice cooker and frozen stuff. 

I don't even know what "stew them down" means. I don't use the inside part of my stove very often. It's been a few years since food hS been in there. I rarely use the top part too. Its there for looks really.  

I don't like cooking or cleaning so I try not to cook or eat at home 

No.   I like mushrooms, but I generally only use them for flavor or texture in other dishes.

Mushrooms have zero nutrition so I'm not going to bother buying and cooking them to eat on their own.