Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 2 months ago

If you were given $50k today what would you do with it?

If the money came from some unknown, but legitimate, source (not the government) offered as a gift (not taxable), what would you do with it.  Please include your age and nationality.

• ?

Buy a $50k CD at a Credit Union 

69 years old US citizen

25, american nationality and honestly get a vehicle and a better job. Id finally be able to stop going to food banks to get food.

• ?

Mortgage, Largest, only real debt currently.

• Kieth

59, American, and I would invest it in gold coins, since gold value is always going up.

Invest it in home improvements. 

My spouse and I already invest about 50k/year for retirement and we're set in that department, but it doesn't leave a ton of cash leftover for big lump sum expenditures like remodeling. 

I do the same thing with it that that I would do with it if it came from a known source. 

5 years old

Martian