Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 2 months ago

If you were given $50k today what would you do with it?

If the money came from some unknown, but legitimate, source (not the government) offered as a gift (not taxable), what would you do with it.  Please include your age and nationality.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Buy a $50k CD at a Credit Union 

69 years old US citizen

• 2 months ago

25, american nationality and honestly get a vehicle and a better job. Id finally be able to stop going to food banks to get food.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Mortgage, Largest, only real debt currently.

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

59, American, and I would invest it in gold coins, since gold value is always going up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Invest it in home improvements. 

My spouse and I already invest about 50k/year for retirement and we're set in that department, but it doesn't leave a ton of cash leftover for big lump sum expenditures like remodeling. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I do the same thing with it that that I would do with it if it came from a known source. 

5 years old

Martian

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.