Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Do you agree that guys can sleep/have sex with any girls? ?

• donnie

No                                                          

• rick

Yes.  Women have a moral responsibility to see that men are sexually satisfied.

Yes. If u wanna get stds 

Looks like Mitchell didn't understand your question.  That happens a lot in here.  Anyway...

Of course I don't agree, because it's not true.  Unless a guy is incredibly rich or very famous (and rich), there is no way a guy can have sex with any woman he wants.  If guys could actually have sex with any girl we want, we would.  And since we don't, that's proof that we can't.  Because if we could, we would.

Girls can have sex with whoever they want.  Guys have sex with whoever they can.

• Ashley

Disagree. Guys need to put in more effort and work to get in a guys pants, women can typically sleep with any guy they want. Women reject more than men do. 

Do I agree? no I agree you gave George Jessica, Jennifer, Linda, and Carly, and tried to give me B's guilt trip and now no one in the USA actually likes you. Or at least the Intel community did.