Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do IT guys get the women or get with pretty women?

I'm just asking a simple question, do you believe that IT (information technology ) guys get, date women good looking? just wanted to know. i know many of them travel so i know its a Good way for them to see different type of women and meet different type of people 

Favorite Answer

Its all about not being a dunce like me and figuring out how to attract, I shd have figured it out but was lazy and not fast enough stayed at home and had big problems with weakness sensitivity to rejection and fear /anxiety

Fortunately there are LEDC's 

i’m a IT woman and i never get rejected