Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Should I tell this guy he's hot?

There is a guy on a dating app I'm talking to every day for last 3 months. He's very attractive and is real I've found his profile on social media. He compliments me on my appearance often and tries flirting. Should I tell this guy he's hot?

• donnie

Dating apps are too sketchy 

yea I never understood why women play games, its so fking easy for a woman all she has to do is dress nice and wait for a line of men to try and *** her and be with her,.Why the HELL would YOU need to play hard to get? It just ruins chances for guys that take it as a rejection / disinterest