?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Poll: Do you like to go gambling?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Sometimes, but I set limits by only playing with money, I can afford to lose. 

No, it's a waste of time.

I prefer Holidays I have seen most of Europe Greece Ukraine Bulgaria and Romania and I have done the Lot

then i will Visit Canada

No, not my thing

• ?

No I can’t see the point in throwing your money away. Have you ever seen anyone in a bookies that looks like they gave any money?

No, i went to a big casino in West End and i didn't gamble or try to watch anyone play. I just went there to have some beer, sit down and use my iPad.

• ?

nope, and there's a row of casinos just across the river ............

No.

It's hard to come out ahead. You may win once and a while.  BUt most people go home with less, than they started with.

Source(s): Gambled when I was young.
  • ?

No.                   

Not really.  I'm not much of a gambler.  I enjoy going to Las Vegas just to get away and to enjoy all the lights, maybe catch a show or two, and stay in a nice hotel, but I don't spend much time gambling when I go.  I find it rather sickening how much money people throw away at the tables and slots.

Yes, but never put more than I decide at the beginning. Knowing when to pack up is the best way.