Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 2 months ago

If my iq dropped like 15 points when I was a kid by neurotoxins injected to my body through maybe vaccines,can a doctor ?

tell the brain damage that was caused because of the neurotoxins?Can he tell that I had a brain damage caused by the neurotoxins?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Your verbal abilities seem unimpaired, so a low IQ score might arise from poor quantitative and/or spatial abilities?  Practice your multiplication tables every day, and things will improve.

BTW, the IQ scores varying by 15 or more points from one test to the next is not surprising.  I received IQ scores varying by about 40 points.

• 2 months ago

The doctors are in on it! Big Pharma pays they huge amounts of money to lie and inject the toxins and trackers into you! Why would the doctors admit to this? 

• 2 months ago

You are not the victim of a huge insidious worldwide conspiracy.

You're just stupid.

Very very stupid.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.