question about soldering guitar electronics?

so I soldered my electronics to install pickups two Wilkinson pickups in a vintage sg and I thought I had done the job only to realize that when I put the pickup selector in bridge position the sound was coming from neck and when in neck position sound was coming from bridge and I double checked the wires were in right position and it seemed right please help someone

• Tony B

Obviously you have reversed the wires. Unsolder them and solder them correctly or get used to the switch working in reverse. Or, as spacemissing suggests, you might be able to turn the switch around, although I think this is very unlikely.

• ?

So, either unsolder the wires and move them to the correct terminals,     

or, if possible, simply reverse the mounting position of the switch.