Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it ok to just sign a response to a complaint with Communications Team?

So I'm in a dispute with a parking company - I parked in their car park, they issued me with a Parking Charge Notice which I think is unfair and unenforceable and rejected my appeal.

I tried to engage with the firm but they didn't want to know so I wrote a formal complaint. I got a response back but at the end they signed it as simply 'Communications Team'. No clue as to who in the company responded to my complaint, their position or what authority they have. No contact details. The only way I can engage with them further is to send a letter to their inquiries email address or phone this number they have on their website but when I do it says the office is closed due to covid-19

Is it reasonable to expect and ask the parking company to provide me with the name and position of whoever dealt with my complaint? Or is perfectly acceptable to just put 'Communications Team'?

Thanks   

Seems like you are lost..

You parked there , so pay the ******* bill. And yes, they can sign it however they want.