Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailNotices and Errors · 2 months ago

error code 0xc000000e?

So I had the error code 0xc000000e show up and managed to fix it with a recovery disk but sometimes still get the error why could this be and how do I prevent it?

Favorite Answer

It would help to know what you are doing when you get it. That error can show up when you are overtaxing your system with too many apps open. It can also happen when apps have been open too long. I have seen it in the past when having a PC running too long and it goes in and out of sleep mode too many times.