Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

What's with this? ?

Sorry if this doesn't actually seem like a problem, but there's this person who I live with, who purposely wakes me up in the morning quite early and its really annoying. I have confronted them about it and nothing changes, how to deal with it? 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It seems like a BIG problem to me.  Have you asked this person WHY she or he wakes you up in the morning?  Maybe there is something you can help them with.  

If there is nothing you can do to stop the behavior, then it could be someone needs to move out.  If you have the lease, then you can ask that person to move out and, legally, they have to go.  If that person has the lease, then you can move out as you have no financial obligation.  If you are both on the lease, then there is a problem.  It may be, if you can find someone to move in to take your place, you can get out of the lease with no financial responsibilities.

This is a hard situation.  Good luck to you!

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Wear ear plugs.   Lock your room

• 2 months ago

You need to sort out your tenancy agreement, it seems. It seems very selfish of him, doesn't it? Probably best no to create a war over it by retaliating, but you do need to get it sorted, don't you? 

• Audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You didn't give much info. If you have your own room, buy a big door lock. Earplugs, white sound machine. If you don't, get a baseball bat and smack them upside the head.  Seriously, if they are that rude, start looking for a better place to live.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.