Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Why does he show off that I like him? ?

This guy I’m talking to will ring when around his cousins and start acting all cocky- saying how much I love him, how I always forgive him, how I’d never hurt him blah blah. Why? 

He sounds a moron.... you sound weak...... bad combination. 

To seem like a big man for his boys. Younger guys in packs feed off of each other. A lot of the time when a girl's around, a guy will use her to gain the approval of his buddies. It's pretty immature, but hopefully they'll grow out of it. Just remember that you don't have to stick around and wait for that to happen. If you're tired of it, drop him and find someone who will show you more respect.

He likes teasing you because he knows you'll get annoyed.

Maybe he finds you cute, when you're upset.

I’m not sure is it only his relatives he acts like that friends etc? It almost seems like he’s bragging as if he can do anything and you forgive him like instantly like he’s telling his family he has you right where he wants you like he’s in control some guys like to behave that way as in he wear the pants in the relationship but we girls no we actually wear the pants in the relationship 😂