Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I plan on gaining 200 lbs by eating a lot of fast food. Will I develop diabetes, high cholesterol?

Favorite Answer

50/50 every one is different can eat the same amount of sweets fast foods daily you may wind up with it and the other person don’t 

• !

Depends on what exactly you're eating, and if you make it all the way to 200, or your heart gives out before that.

• Shay

Maybe - maybe not.

My 400lb sister is 71 years old and has had horrible diet her whole life.  She doesn't have diabetes or high cholesterol.

It is more than just what you eat and what you weigh.  It is about your body being able to process the junk or not.  Some people do a better job of processing junk food than other people.