Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

What is wrong with this woman?

There's this woman I know who is friends with my mother & I've noticed that she will make rude, condescending remarks about me to my mother. Also she will purposely exclude me out of plans & make rude comments while doing so (Even though I never insert myself into their plans anyways). What's her deal? I've never did anything to this woman and she started treating me like this, out of nowhere. 

Update:

I really didn't do anything at all, I've never had any fights with her & NO disagreements either. This woman just started acting differently & ill-mannered out of nowhere. I've always been calm & nice but I barely even talk to her or see either, I don't know why she's acting like this because it's NOT necessary. 

Update 2:

She's also made condescending comments about my age and acts like I'm "inferior" because I am YOUNGER  than her (I'm 19).

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Kia
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Her problem not yours. PIss her off even more by completely ignoring her..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.