Erin asked in Arts & HumanitiesPoetry · 2 months ago

Do you like my poem about The Government?

Thee almighty, thee almighty 

Biggest Of Brothers where art thou?

Watching over us all the time, a burning blaze so high in the sky

You give us vaccines and mandates to make sure that we're okay, because you love us so much otnis for you we shall pray ?

We sacrafice all for you, even our freedom, you  make sure we mask up because we will always need them. 

You know best, oh heavens we know you know best because without your love the consequences death. 

Without you we are helpless so alone and afraid please make our choices for us and show us the right way.

The media is always there to keep us informed 

Of the pandemonium and evil which sweeps like the storm. 

Your love is never ending, and even if we wanted to we can not escape from your sight, there is nowhere you can not see like the surveillance cameras up high 

Even after death, our dead hands you will hold. 

So this is that, and that is this I hope that you liked it, I love my big brother , my love in undying 

Favorite Answer

If it is sarcasm, it is far too obtuse. Sorry.

No, I don't like it, and it's not a poem. The very first line is nonsense. If you want to write in Elizabethan/Shakespearean English, then read some first.

• Adam

May i ask whats the name of the government?