Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 months ago

Does torrenting 90s television that would otherwise be trapped among 10+ streaming services make me a bad person?

I know torrenting is considered illegal, but does it make me a bad person? Is it wrong to torrent old tv and movies, considering just about everything you know and love is either choked with DRM, or spread between 10+ different online streaming services... each requiring a paid subscription. Am I wrong for torrenting?

why would you think it wrong to torrent, millions of people do it everyday

It's not wrong to steal when you are poor it's the world's fault for not giving you more money.