Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

What are the chances of me being pregnant?

I got my period last month. I've been very stressed. My period may come soon, has not yet. Protection and lube was used, he did it sideways and it was dark. He's an experienced man and in his mid 30's so i assume he won't be sloppy. I'm freaking out now. he ghosted 1 month ago im i'm stressed out about this especially if he's not here to support me. 

sex sideways.

Yes its been past 21 days since being sexually active. got the urine pregnancy test at a lab, it took like over 12hrs for it to come out. it shows not pregnant.

my period has not come yet. but it may just be late

i think i have my period and not pregnant

Favorite Answer

All forms of birth control could fail.  A condom is around 95% effective.

If he has ghosted you for a month - then it has been at least 21 days since sex?  If it has been at least 21 days since you had sex - a pregnancy test would be accurate.  You could take a test instead of waiting for your period.  

• God

There is less than 1 in 20 chance that you are pregnant.  You are okay.

He did what sideways?