Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Is it tims to dissolve the Union?

I have yet to meet a Trump supporter that isn't bat schitt crazy, delusional, paranoid or just plain old stupid. As far as I'm concerned, you all beyond help or worth the effort. I don't want anything to do with you. I don't want you in my country. You are useless. We announce a date, 90 days past that date comes a vote.  You can be the USA, the CSA or Trumplandia Maybe  more choices. Maybe by state. Maybe by region. Places like NY are very diverse. Out of 20 million, perhaps 1 million consider Biden right wing. Probably 5 million who love Trump. 2 million just don't care. 11 million who are fine with Biden. The others who knows?

We make 50-75-100+ independent countries. Some are allies and trading partners. Others have no relationship at all. 90 days after the vote, you are what you decided. Perhaps you are a liberal in Alabama. You have 90 days to move to a place more aligned with your beliefs. 

States like NY pay $30 billion more in Federal taxes than we get back

Places like Kentucky get $30 billion more back than they put in. I no longer have to subsidize you. You no longer have any influence in my state. That would make me very happy.

Maybe we all retain our languages. You can freely travel through each other's states. Maybe we have a common currency, like the EU. Maybe we don't. We have little or nothing to do with states we don't like.

Why hold the Union together if we have such deep differences?

Favorite Answer

All during my life, Democrats have done their best to Federalize just about everything. This was not what the founding fathers wanted nor envisioned. We were supposed to be a federation of largely independent states, with the majority of government function coming from the several state governments. The Federal government was only supposed to handle the national defense, the money/common currency, immigration, and maybe the Post Office. There was never supposed to be any Federal Departments of Commerce, Education, Transportation, HHS, Agriculture, Interior, Energy, FDA, DEA, etc., etc. All of these functions were supposed to be handled by the individual states, individually. The IRS and the US Income Tax has allowed the Federal government to grow to monstrous proportions. I don't like it. Even now there is a push among Democrats to get an increased Federal minimum wage, when letting each state decide for itself makes far more sense. 

Maybe it is time to dissolve the Union. Or at least try to defederalize it. 

• ?

Maybe you should read the Constitution.

They are as someone once said a basket of deplorables but I digress they are still  Americans and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law but if they are innocent or eventually face some legal retribution. We are duty bound to forgive them. It definitely is not time to dissolve the union. We as a nation have been through much worse . We'll get through this.

We've always had such differences.  The U.S. is a melting pot and we're stronger because of our cultural diversity. 

The problem of blue states sending $billions to red states solves itself the moment we, as the ones being parasitized by Republicans, stop rewarding their bad behavior and corruption and tie the amount of money we sent them to their conduct.  They want to continue as they are now....no more money.  They shape up and start respecting human rights, we help them.  It makes no sense to send money to states that hate us and our union.

• ?

If that's true then you should put 1 in 3 American adults

in a mental-hospital. Alex Jones now has an 

audience of 70 million Americans plus several 

hundred million followers from around the world.