Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How would you grade the job President Biden has done so far?

I went through all his executive orders and reviews his policies so far...I’m extremely impressed and he’s done better than I even expected. 9.5/10 for me. You?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

He has already done more good for the country in his short time than Trump did in 4 years. However, he needs to let the people know that threats from militias,QANON, and others will not be tolerated any longer and any future rioters at the Capital could be shot. 9/10 right now.

• 2 months ago

President Biden is moving on his agenda no matter who it hurts .He is not afraid to cut the jobs at the pipeline during the virus . As if there are not enough people out of jobs in the country . He cares more about people out of the country. With cuts on pipeline we are seeing the cost of gas and our electric going up . Never mind he wants to let more people in the country so there will be more competition for jobs and people in the country will be less safe . With cost of gas going up the cost of food will go up to . It seems he does not care about lower and middle class people at all

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A Plus is what he gets. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

In only 2 months, 8.5/10.  He's already done more good than Donald J. Trump did in 4 years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

He is engaged in the managed decline of the US.  I give him a minus 20.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

As a fascist dictator who'll eventually provoke a revolution, I'd rate him 9.5/10.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.