Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How would you grade the job President Biden has done so far?

I went through all his executive orders and reviews his policies so far...I’m extremely impressed and he’s done better than I even expected. 9.5/10 for me. You?

He has already done more good for the country in his short time than Trump did in 4 years. However, he needs to let the people know that threats from militias,QANON, and others will not be tolerated any longer and any future rioters at the Capital could be shot. 9/10 right now.

President Biden is moving on his agenda no matter who it hurts .He is not afraid to cut the jobs at the pipeline during the virus . As if there are not enough people out of jobs in the country . He cares more about people out of the country. With cuts on pipeline we are seeing the cost of gas and our electric going up . Never mind he wants to let more people in the country so there will be more competition for jobs and people in the country will be less safe . With cost of gas going up the cost of food will go up to . It seems he does not care about lower and middle class people at all

• ?

A Plus is what he gets. 

In only 2 months, 8.5/10.  He's already done more good than Donald J. Trump did in 4 years.

He is engaged in the managed decline of the US.  I give him a minus 20.

As a fascist dictator who'll eventually provoke a revolution, I'd rate him 9.5/10.