Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

boris asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Jurassic park or lord of the rings the fellowship of the ring?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Both.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Jurassic Park, all day long.

• 1 month ago

The Fellowship of the Ring.

• Herve
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Jurassic Park. They shouldn't have made any sequels.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

LOTR---------Jurassic Park was good.....but then they just milked it to death with all the stupid sequels. 

I mean, which part of "Pet Dinosaurs are bad" didn't you understand the first time ?

• 1 month ago

I prefer Fellowship of the ring which is my fave movie the past twenty years but I'm still a Jurassic park fan.

• 1 month ago

Jurassic Park (1993) easily. I was never really interested in Lord of the Rings. The special effects in Jurassic Park were incredible at the time when it came out. 

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's difficult to compare different genres.  "Jurassic Park" was cutting edge CGI and "Lord of the Rings" was unusual in that Jackson was filming all 3 films of the trilogy at the same time. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.