boris asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Jurassic park or lord of the rings the fellowship of the ring?

• ?

Both.

Jurassic Park, all day long.

The Fellowship of the Ring.

• Herve

Jurassic Park. They shouldn't have made any sequels.

• ?

LOTR---------Jurassic Park was good.....but then they just milked it to death with all the stupid sequels. 

I mean, which part of "Pet Dinosaurs are bad" didn't you understand the first time ?

I prefer Fellowship of the ring which is my fave movie the past twenty years but I'm still a Jurassic park fan.

Jurassic Park (1993) easily. I was never really interested in Lord of the Rings. The special effects in Jurassic Park were incredible at the time when it came out. 

• Elaine

It's difficult to compare different genres.  "Jurassic Park" was cutting edge CGI and "Lord of the Rings" was unusual in that Jackson was filming all 3 films of the trilogy at the same time.