I'm i retarted?

Well some times i cant even remember that good like math and other stuff and i cant even do math right some times i think about killing myself and  giving up idk to do im going 7 grade and i cant even do math right cant write right or even make a sentence im just bad of everything.

• donnie

If you test lower then I think 70 on a IQ test then yes other then that no

Dont kill yourself there is still a lot to live for. if you have trouble with school then let your parents know. What happenes in school doesn't predict the future of your life, we are all worth living