Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why is it when you give Scripture to today's Christians they say "There is no God" (Psalm 14:1) who said that?  Have they become Atheist?

I just told a Yahoo User we need (((POWER))) to become the sons of God" (John 1:12-13) and he said "No we don't need power, we're already saved."

What is wrong with these today's Christians?  Have each one created their own god and their own Christianity?

Tell them it's "one baptism" (Eph 4:5) that Jesus does "with the Holy Ghost" (John 1:33) and they'll say something (((IGNORANT))) like "Holy Ghost is in the water when we're water baptized"   🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@CORVUS

A mouth can SAY anything child (Isaiah 29:13).  "A man can receive NOTHING except it be given him FROM HEAVEN" (John 3:27)

A Christian has to (((PROVE IT))) (I Thessalonians 5:21; KJV; II Tim 4:5; II Cor 13:5).

I'm sure that is "entirely different from the group of Christians that you've met" because it came FROM HEAVEN (Acts 1:2)

@HARRY

Why do you believe in (((TWO))) baptisms when Ephesians 4:5 say "one baptism" 

Are you one of those who say "There is no GOD" (Psalm 14:1) who said that?"

@Gentile 

People can SAY (Isaiah 28:19) ANYTHING but can they (((PROVE IT))) as commanded (I Thess 5:21; KJV)?

Whether "There is no God" (Psalm 14:1) or "unbelief" (Revelation 21:8), they'll both end of in the same place.

Thanks for documenting your comments in the Book of Life (Revelation 20:15).

@ANON

"If they speak not according to THIS WORD it is because there is no light in them" (Isaiah 8:20).

"You can't eat at the Lord's table and the devil's" (I Cor 10:21).

“But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.”(Acts 5:39) and you see NO ONE can (Lk 21:15) or you're a blind demonic spirit!

@MAGIX

You call me GOD when I give the Word of God to (((PROVE MY MINISTRY))) (II Tim 4:5) and "the Word is GOD" (John 1:1)?

"BLASPHEMY" (Matt 12:30-32)!

@PUBLIUS

Yes you have!

GOD SAID "one baptism" (Eph 4:5) but you say (((TWO))) baptisms and "There is no GOD" (Psalm 14:1)  who said "one baptism."

GOD SAID "ONE SELFSAME SPIRIT" (I Cor 12:11) "SO ALSO IS CHRIST" (I Cor 12:12) but you say "There is a Father (((AND))) a Son" so "There is no GOD" (Psalm 14:1) who said that!

GOD SAID Spiritual meat and drink (I Cor 10:3-4) you say Set up tables so "There is no GOD" (Psalm 14:1) who said that!

@USER

(((PROVE IT!)))

(((PROVE THE WORD OF GOD I GIVE IS A LIE!)))

(((PROVE IT WITH THE WORD OF GOD))) (Isaiah 8:20)!

What?  I have never said that there is no God.

• ?

Yeah, right...

that happens.

You know that lying is a sin...right?

Are you sure it's the christians saying that, or is it your assumption because they disagree with your stance on everyone's faith? 

In that it is only metaphorical at best, the Bible lessens God to every conceivable degree. With regard to your updates, I wish you would offer comments of your own instead of quoting from something that is as impertinent and lacking as scripture.

The fact that you take the gospels and your self-appointed role as an "arbiter of parables" so seriously, is not anyone else’s problem. You turn yourself into a dilemma instead of a person with relevant and constructive views. It is unfortunate that those who might and often do agree with you have to walk away from every one of your questions, buried by an update that has no bearing on your original question. Your being in defense mode 100% of the time as you try 

to employ the past in the present, proves how weak the Bible truly must be.

It is unfortunate.

They wouldn't be Christians if they say there is no God. that is what anti-christ say. Thanks for the question.

• Harry

It says they are sensless because they will be temporary residence They certainly are   not Christians Even the powerful  demons know of God and tremble James 2;19

• You must be dealing with an entirely different group of Christians than I have met.