Alex asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

What’s the name of this movie? I watched this old movie (1930-1940s I guess) it’s about a single woman?

The movie is about a single woman working as a newspaper editor or something and she decided to go on a cruise holiday to Havana and she met a rich man there and they had similar rooms 69 and 96 or something. To make a long story short, she got pregnant but he didn’t marry her because he had a wife. She worked as a housemaid in his house, and he adopted her daughter. Eventually she got sick of it all and f*ucking shot the man.                                                  At first, I didn’t really like the movie but now when I think about it I want to watch it again. Please help

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.