Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

I’m still not clear on this, how do I know a guy doesn’t just want you for sex?

I have just trying to avoid relationships so I don’t get used. How do I know? 

Update:

Okay, we have amazing chemistry and he’s also asking me about myself and my family. However we are also attracted to each other. How does that sound? Plus I’ve also asked him. 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Whether or not it’s true, if it makes you feel that way, it’s not a healthy relationship. Get out now. 

• Jane
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It may be down to whether you only enjoy sex with love/emotional bond. Some use the name 'demisexual' for this, there is a whole discussion about this that may be worth exploring, as part of you getting to know yourself.

But there doesn't have to be a name for preferring sexual intimacy with someone where you feel trust and love- you just go with what feels right for you.

Take it at your own pace, accept your fears and be prepared to work towards a few risks.

Remember if it doesn't feel good, don't do it.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Don't have sex with him until months into the relationship when he's proved he can stick around even though you're waiting. There are no guarantees in life of course but in most cases a true player isn't going to hang out for multiple dates if there's no hope of sex in the very near future. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sorry, but the only reason men have anything to do with women is to have sex with them. Period. You are kidding yourself if you think otherwise. It’s all a game with the same objective. It’s all about the p***y. Wake up!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

you could try asking him

• 2 months ago

You let the relationship develop- the emotional side with the physical side. You don't have to have sex with a guy the first time you go out with him. If a guy is really interested, and you tell him that you want to get to know him, he'll be ok with it. If he isn't ok with it, then he's only interested in the sex. 

• 2 months ago

he doesn't bring up topics about sex in your conversation

You can feel it the way he interacts with you, his body language, he is touchy, aggressive etc. 

• 2 months ago

you could try asking him

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If they love you and multiple people doesnt mean they are trying to use you or anything. Or that they dont care about you necessarily or anything like that. If thats not what you want and not enough to keep you satisfied. That's pretty understandable

Well then.. Just keep looking and keep them as just friends while you try to find someone or something more acomodating to you and your lifestyle and what you are looking for and important etc. I'm personally liking a few at the moment. Like 2 maybe 3. Idk tho we will see how things play out. I'm honestly hoping they are already friends lol if anything even ever comes of that. If it does tho.. Dammit i will be prepared. One if them seems a little clingy and brings drama around. The other is a little skinnier who I'm actually kinda favoring at the moment. And have intent to maybe someday eventually something more if they were down. I'd really just want to be sure the others are happy and safe tho and share my wealth if I come up on any. I dont know if i ever will tho lol. Just as long as theu dont try to ruin other relationships and bring drama that is. Then theres this other one.. I'm not really sure what to make of that situation id like to keep them around if maybe.. Only as just friends.. If you ever come up on some wealth down the road or who knows what. I'd like to maybe keep them around. And be a open book of course if i ever was to gwt in a relationship. And have no intent of cheating or anything. Id just stay single if I were into that. Id really rather someday plan on long term with only one. And prefer that. Then who knows.. Id like to belive we could still be really good friends or whatever in the here after as well. And try to make happy if possible in the mean time. Assuming theyd want to anyways. If not thats perfectly fine. Lmao.. That's pretty understanable.  So it doesn't necessarily mean anyones trying to use anyone in this as a example

• 2 months ago

Ask him. But mostly, they don't just want you for sex.

As for "using you".. isn't that what you want to do to the guys you want to have sex with?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.