Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Was there any fires during the blackout in Houston, Texas?

For my homeland security class I have to fill out a Rapid Needs Assessment (RNA) for the Houston, Texas blackout and the page I am on is Fire/US&R

I need help filling this out. The half of the page is throwing me off. I’m not sure what it’s asking me it put in those squares

i would hope not

OF COURSE there were. Some of them were even in Texas.

I don't know what that BLANK FORM is for, but in the state shown, it is MEANINGLESS.

it was a power failure . yes  , an entire apartment complex burnt to the ground due to frozen hydrants and lack of water pressure from all the busted pipes .

i would hope not