• ?
    Favorite Answer

No, I went to the college of life, It is the best one too.

I see that someone missed it LOL.

• Ludwig

I did.  They tried to talk to me of Schrödinger wave functions for things in a one dimensional box.  THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 'ONE DIMENSIONAL BOX'.

No, cant afford it 

I did. And left with a degree. 

• ?

Yes, but I quitted it on December of 2018.

yes, i went for a while

I did. And paid off two students loans, both times during long-term unemployment, dammit. 

I did and still am, a bachelor's, two Master's and a doctorate later.

No. I got kicked out in the 8th grade because my agoraphobia made me miss too many school days. I studied a lot. I studied astrophysics and even read a bit about philosophy. But im not formally educated in it. I wish I could learn more advanced math and study engineering... but im going to hell literally any second. So what's the point?

I did actually. How about yourself?