Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Instagram help please?!?!?

I upload video edits sometimes, and then just a couple minutes later get a notification saying the song I use is blocked in my country, but I always appeal it and it wins, so the video gets restored. I've been told that I'm not doing anything wrong by this, but I've been scared I have been because before I put in an appeal it always shows a list of countries where the song is apparently allowed freely, but my country isn't on there, but then whenever I appeal it it always wins and my video gets restored like I said? Does anyone else have this, or can anyone reassure me?

I keep getting worried I'm breaking some kind of copyright law by using some songs, because apparently they're not supposed to be used in the UK (where I live) but they're fully available in a lot of other countries - when I tap on the notification it gives me saying it's been muted, the UK isn't on there, but then when I appeal it, it always gets accepted and my video gets restored. Is this just Instagram being stupid or what?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

i would talk to them about it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.