Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 2 months ago

Do you agree with some of your online peers who say Budweiser is not only better in bottles than cans but bigger the bottle better the taste?

bq: How much would you pay for a 40 oz bottle (A little over a quart or liter) ?

Update:

I'm referring to " American Budweiser " or " Bud Heavy " by the way.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

All beers are better in a glass bottle. You don't get that tinny taste

• 2 months ago

No.  It's not good in any package.  It's not terrible but certainly not good.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

All beers are better in a glass bottle. You don't get that tinny taste

• 2 months ago

I  would never drink a Bud light that wasn't in a bottle the can version  is a totally different beer. . 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • garry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

american bud , same , can or bottle , glass is tasteless and so are the can sealed with a tasteless liner ..maybe if its over 6 months old which the flavour changes , both will not seal 100% .

• 2 months ago

Bottled beer is better.  No one likes it in the can, and whoever says they do is lying.  I don't drink 40 ounce bottles of beer anymore but the most I would pay for Budweiser or any brand would be around $3.00.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Budweiser is the worst beer in the United States. The only thing that has made Budweiser popular is advertising. Nobody who is in their right mind that is White, Asian, Indian, Hispanic would drink that crap!

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There is no difference between large or small bottles or cans.  AB has spent billions on making their beer taste the same, no matter the container. 

• 2 months ago

no cause i dont drink

• 2 months ago

What used to be American Budweiser is what people drink who don't know what real beer tastes like.

I've been the Ceske Budejovice when it was called Czechoslovakia and several more times as the Czech Republic.

Ceske Budejovice is Budweis in German, hence the name Budweiser.

AB tastes nothing like it....there's no rice in it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.