Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 2 months ago

Am I doing anything wrong by posting Instagram video edits with music that is allegedly "blocked in my country"?

So I post video edits sometimes, and then just a couple of minutes later get a notification saying that the audio has been muted because apparently it's blocked in my country (I'm in the uk). However, I always appeal for it, and the appeal always gets accepted and the video gets restored, but am I doing anything actually legally wrong or bad here?

I haven't had my account ever taken down or anything, but I thought I was maybe being kinda deceiving by appealing a form for it to be there and then the form getting accepted.

i probably wouldnt do it