Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What does it usually mean if someone follows your question?

9 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It means they are interested in how others answer your question, so they follow it so they can refer back to it later.

• Rita
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It means that the person is following the question; he/she will get notices about other people answering it. It doesn't mean they have to interact with you. What do "upvote", "downvote" , "follow" a question mean on Quora?

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It means they are Interested in it and are curious on the Answer to the Question 

• 2 months ago

Usually, it means your stalker has tagged it, so he can easily find it with his other socks puppets, to report you countless times , until your content disappears. 

Notice how my stalker just TD'ed my answer 8 times in a row. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zirp
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

that (s)he wants to know the answer too

• 2 months ago

You are cooool 🙃

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That they are interested I the question and want to be able to find it again relatively quickly. They might want to answer it, but maybe?don't want to be the first answer or may not be able to answer it. right then. Nit. Answering question just to act as a place holder is a point gaming violation. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Usually it means they like it.

• 2 months ago

There are two main reasons. One, they find the question interesting and want to see the answers, or two, they want to see if it was a violation and drops from the board. There can be other reasons.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.