Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

How to tell someone nicely you are quiet and determined ?

I am quiet I didn't have that life I have to escape my family . How to be more assertive . It's really painful the trolling or thinking it's happy life etc .. 

Update:

I don't want people think all this nosenze.

I have to escape Iim sorry but I gave everything okay I just want to escape but without people trolling me etc 

Like it's severky painful it's not trolling on my part 

What to say nicely ? Thanks 

Update 2:

Take care 

Update 3:

I never experience life like others what is everyone trolling about 

Update 4:

Just asking nciely thanks 

Update 5:

Nothing enjoy okay this is why need get tattoo too like really emotional thing . I just asking nicely thanks tc

1 Answer

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

This tells an employer nothing about your abilities. Are you a salesperson? Sales support? Senior programmer? Janitor? Accountant? Cashier? Data entry clerk? 

What job experience do you have? Going on and on about how awful your life is won't get you a job, Hon.He /she is not in business to help you escape anything. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.