Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 2 months ago

what is the best way to implement diaper punishments?

My 15 yo son is out of control - she is skipping school and getting bad grades.  now i've heard that he is smoking cigarettes.

i am fed up and have decided to consider putting her in diapers in front of her friends and making him go to school like that -- i will even make him wear them in the house and will change him and have her wear a pacifier.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Yes do that and mess up her life forever.  You're probably the 15 year old.

• 2 months ago

Love the idea, could also use a cage as punishment

• 2 months ago

what happens if he have a poopies in dieaper?           tinckle winnkel??

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's very rare that anyone is ever born a true hermaphrodite, with both male and female sex organs. Sounds like your child must be an exception. Either that, or you're an idiotic TROLL who can't tell the difference.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

You really need to start trolling smarter, not harder.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You are mentally ill.  Please get seen by a mental health professional, you truly have problems that no one here can solve.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You're not a parent (thank God) and hopefully, you never will be. Pedo perverts and fetishists should be castrated.

• helene
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yeah, "diaper punishment" isn't a thing. It's just something you like to whack off thinking about. Or roleplaying.

Freak.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Yeah I wouldn't do that if I were you that's called emotional cruelty child protective services can put you in prison for it

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Is your son a boy or a girl? You seem confused.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.