Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
How to set up a website to google?
- Giulio MLv 72 months ago
It' not possible to explain all the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in a single answer, but the main aspetcs are:
1) crawlability, indexability: your website must be without technical errors
2) meet the user's need, answer the saeracher's query
3) keyword research: foe both users and Google, choose the right keywords and put them (in the best way, not as spam!!!) in your text
4) User Experience: good layout, user friendly, fast load, on any device
5) other optimizations (title tag, meta descriptions...)
6) SERP optimization: schema.org markup and other details
You have to be focused on users, try to intercept their needs, their search queries and write a good content that answer all the possibile questions and fill it (in a natural way!!!) with the main keywords.