Anonymous

My brother has Disability and has Kaiser pln under Medicare. Why under plan C for his monthly benefits, Y  being charged almost $800? CA USA?

• Kini

When you are in Kaiser under Medicare, you have to pay monthly membership for Kaiser in addition to paying for Medicare Part B every month. I never heard of a plan that charges that much. I assume your brother is not a senior citizen. You can call Medicare or call Kaiser and ask about Medicare benefits and cost.

why didn't you explain what you are babbling about?  most medicare plans have copays and deductibles.