Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Are questions about Joe Biden considered off-limits by Yahoo Answers?

I recently posted two questions about statements Biden made during his recent town-hall meeting, backed by quotes and links, but they were removed.  Is it a Yahoo policy to not allow questions about Biden?

• Susie
    Favorite Answer

That’s the norm with the the mainstream news media. I don’t expect yahoo to be any different.  

YES  people hate Joe Biden, and these folks are Trump supporters. I dont know if all questions are off limits, but you may set off a filter

You'd have to post the exact question for us to answer.  However, this site is for knowledge-seeking questions that can be of use to the general public.  Based upon what you've written here, your questions didn't meet that criteria.  A real knowledge-seeking question doesn't need backing from quotes and links.  It sounds like you posted a chat or a rant.  A knowledge-seeking question about Biden's town hall might be something like "Where can I find a link to the video of Biden's town hall meeting from earlier today?" or "When is Biden's next town hall meeting scheduled?".  

If you had questions removed then it was reported. Now I don't know what you question or comments were so maybe they should have been reported. But I have also noticed that if something is said that does not make Biden sound good, it does get deleted. But I take that chance just to make the Democrats mad, something I have found easy to do here on YA.

(Point proven, I just made a Dumbercrat mad and received a TD from him)

• Mercy

No.   Were they real questions?

Proper questions are allowed. Things like "Did you hear..." or "What is your opinion...." are violations of the rules.

• .

Questions seeking factual information about politicians or government issues are not off-limits.

.

Posts are removed when enough users report them as violations (there is NO specific # of reports required to get a post removed, it varies). A user whose post has been removed may post again here and ask "Was this question/answer a violation" and include the exact text of the removed post (and the question being responded to, if posting about a removed answer), including any updates, URLs, or images associated with it, and the users here will tell them if it appears to be a violation or not. If not, they have 7 days to appeal to have it reinstated.

• ?

No. Verizon doesn't care. Yahho has been owned by Verizon for 4 YEARS. People can report any question or answer for any reason including no reason at all other than to be annoying. You CAN STILL appeal, but often it is. Not worth either the time or the effort to do that.