HOW can I be a good herbalist ?I live in Haiti.I'd like to have solid ground on herb how could I do that?

HOW can I be  a good herbalist ?I live in Haiti.I'd like to have solid ground on herb how could I do that?

Read and learn everything you can online for a start. Also study all the plants and herbs that grow in Haiti. There must be lots. Talk to the old women who use traditional cures. Study chinese medicine. 

There is so much information online now, including Youtube. Do not believe everything though. You have to see what is genuine and what it not. Read all the science. 

The internet is your friend. 

• Andy C

Go to school or do an apprenticeship.